Vanguard Educational Services
Dr. Toni offers a variety of Mentoring, Consulting, Seminars, Workshops, Courses, Community Outreach, and Educational Research assistance.
VES seeks to:
- Close the Generational Gap between youth, their families and their communities.
- Provide educational enrichment about the rich history and culture of African American people.
- Enhance the Quality of Life for families by offering skill/will workshops and programs.
- Address the problem of crimes and violence in the black communities specifically against women and girls.
- Establish community infrastruture that develop and maintain positive and stable relationships between mothers and daughters, fathers and sons.
FAMILY DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT
Elementary & Middle School Tutoring (After-school Programs)
Mentoring, Social and Academic Support for Home School Parents & Children
Distance Learning Seminars & Courses for High School/Early College
Marriage & Family Development Training
Ag in the Class
Peer to Peer Mentoring Programs
Presentations on Will Skill Topics
Coordination of Specialized Youth Projects & Programs
Self-Esteem & Self Awarness Orientation Girls & Women
Program Advisement & Assessment
Wholistic Health and Well-being Cooperative Programs & Events
Cultural Celebrations & Expressions